Delight in Disorder Ministries is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to people impacted by brain illnesses and other mental health conditions and to those who love and care for them. We seek to spread information and cultivate inspiration in order to foster hope and compassion. Our funding relies on the generosity of our audience and through charitable grants. If you care to donate to our organization, please use the link below to make your contribution.
More about Delight in Disorder Ministries:
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37.4
Spread information and cultivate inspiration for people impacted by brain illnesses and other mental health conditions in order to foster hope and compassion.
Delight in Disorder Ministries (DiDMin) seeks to provide hope and promote wellness for those impacted by brain illnesses and other mental health diagnoses. Our faith-based organization walks alongside those with troubled minds, those who love and care for them, and those advocating for improved medical, social, and spiritual care. Working in conjunction with medical and psychiatric communities, we offer information, inspiration, and support.
Delight in Disorder Ministries (DiDMin) includes, but is not limited to:
- Delight in Disorder Ministries website: Resources to inform, inspire, and support the mental health community.
- Revealing Voices podcast: A faith-based, peer-led, story-driven, stigma-breaking mental health podcast.
- Social media:
- Book ministry
- Delight in Disorder: Ministry, Madness, Mission
- When Despair Meets Delight: Stories to Cultivate Hope for Those Battling Mental Illness
- Hope for Troubled Minds: Tributes to Those with Brain Illnesses and Their Loved Ones (coming Nov, 2023)
- Spiritual art therapy pages for meditative coloring
Other connectional ministries:
- Faithful Friends: A faith-based mental health support group meeting in Columbus, IN
- Light & Grace: Peer mental health support groups currently active in Fortville, Indiana
- Communikated Expressions LLC, KatieRDale.com
“Delighting in the One who delights in us.”